- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without KRSS Ltd’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Elf on the Shelf Promotion terms and conditions
1- The promoter is: KRSS Ltd (company no. 6192484) whose registered office is at Unit 7, Christleton Court, Manor Park, Runcorn, WA7 1ST.
2- The promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of KRSS Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the promotion.
3- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this promotion.
4- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5- Route to entry for the promotion and details of how to enter are via https://www.krssltd.com/elf-on-a-mass-spec
Advertisement of the promotion will be via Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
6- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7- Closing date for entry will be 31/12/2021. After this date the no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
8- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9- The rules of the promotion and how to enter are as follows:
Find the image of the Elf hidden on one of our website pages. Once the Elf has been found, submit your details using the contact form on the above URL, including your name, email address and the page URL of where the Elf is hiding.
10- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this promotion.
12- The prize is as follows:
£50 Amazon Voucher.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13- Winners will be chosen:
at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14- The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by
19- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current
20- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
21- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.