AB Sciex 6500 Triple Quad
Now available from KRSS, a used fully refurbished and serviced AB-Sciex 6500 Triple Quad with Eskigent Nano LC / Nano 2D LC.
- Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
- Find Out More
To achieve the lowest limits in LC/MS/MS quantitation, you have to push the limits of technological advancement. The Triple Quad 6500 system does just that with significant enhancements in everything from ion production, to ion focusing and transmission, and through to detection. The results speak for themselves.
The SCIEX Triple Quad 6500 System with revolutionary, new, multi-component IonDrive Technology merges highly-evolved sensitivity with renowned performance. Adopting an intelligent approach to increasing the limits of quantitation, the patented IonDrive Technology introduces a series of advancements that increases the quantity of ions produced while enhancing the way ions are transmitted and detected. The results speak for themselves.
- Improve MRM sensitivity by up to 10X vs. competitive high-end triple quads
- Increase detector dynamic range by 20X achieving 6 orders of dynamic range
- 2000m/z upper mass limit
- Improve inter- and intra- instrument robustness with the new IonDrive™ Turbo V source
- Optimize UHPLC strategies with scan speeds of up to 12,000 Da/sec, and acquire more data points for a given UHPLC peak
- Increase throughput with polarity switching speeds of 20 msec
- Compatible with SelexION™ differential ion mobility technology
Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
All KRSS instruments are thoroughly inspected by manufacturer trained engineers (including all components and parts), cleaned and decontaminated, completely refurbished (defective parts and components are replaced with genuine parts), serviced and bench tested to ensure the equipment meets the manufacturers original specifications - this guarantees quality, performance and reliability at a fraction of the OEM costs.
With over 50 instruments in stock, covering all major manufacturers KRSS has systems for a variety of application requirements. All instruments are supplied with a comprehensive warranty and optional service contracts to ensure trouble free operation.