Waters LCT Premier
Now available from KRSS, a used fully refurbished and serviced Water LCT Premier with 3 months warranty, installation and training.
The Waters LCT Premier Mass Spectrometer is a high performance bench-top orthogonal acceleration time-of-flight (oa-TOF) LC/MS system. Improvements in ion source, transfer optics, vacuum system, TOF optics and electronics have resulted in an oa-TOF instrument with unsurpassed ion transmission that gives an order of magnitude more sensitivity when compared to the previous Waters LCT Mass Spectrometer.
- Benchtop Exact Mass MS Solution
- Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
- Find Out More
- Metabolite identification
- Impurity profiling in chemical synthesis
- Trace level component analysis in food or environmental samples
- Peptide/protein applications requiring full spectral sensitivity
- Natural product identification
Benchtop Exact Mass MS Solution
The rapid acquisition of full spectra from the ’pulsed’ oa-ToF analyser also delivers excellent sensitivity across the full mass range, in comparison to the low duty cycle of traditional scanning instruments. The use of in-source collision induced dissociation can also yield structural information. This powerful combination delivers simple exact mass measurement for compound confirmation and identification of unknowns.
The Micromass LCT Premier micro provides a powerful platform for MS analyses, upon which total system solutions may be designed to maximise data quality for your application.
- Small footprint powerful oa-Tof technology on your benchtop
- Exact mass measurement sub 3ppm RMS with in-built lockmass correction
- High resolution 10000 FWHM in Woptics mode
- Sensitivity 10x increase over the previous LCT system
- ZSpray dual orthogonal source technology for unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- Dynamic Range Enhancement - over 4 orders of magnitude for both exact mass measurement and quantitative analysis.
- Integrated syringe pump for lock mass infusion
Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
All KRSS instruments are thoroughly inspected by manufacturer trained engineers (including all components and parts), cleaned and decontaminated, completely refurbished (defective parts and components are replaced with genuine parts), serviced and bench tested to ensure the equipment meets the manufacturers original specifications - this guarantees quality, performance and reliability at a fraction of the OEM costs.
With over 50 instruments in stock, covering all major manufacturers KRSS has systems for a variety of application requirements. All instruments are supplied with a comprehensive warranty and optional service contracts to ensure trouble free operation.