AB Sciex 5800 Tof/Tof
Available from KRSS a used fully refurbished and serviced AB-Sciex 5800 TOF/TOF.
The TOF/TOF 5800 System provides the fastest and most confident path to identification and relative quantitation of proteins. The system’s unmatched speed and sensitivity make it the ideal platform for biomarker discovery, MALDI mass spectrometry imaging, and protein identification.
- Benefits and Features
- Find Out More
- More than 10-fold faster data acquisition with new 1 KHz laser and DynamicExit™ Algorithm
- Unique OptiBeam On-axis Laser irradiation increases sensitivity in both MS and MS/MS modes by 10-fold over systems without an on-axis laser
- Maximum up-time and throughput by continuously heating of the source mirror and user-programmable source mirror cleaning
- Improved resolution with new reflectron mirror design and 1000 MHz digitizer
- High-resolution precursor ion selection with novel timed-ion selector
Benefits and Features
Easier to use
The new EasyAccess™ Wizard provides a single-page interface that quickly guides users through the set-up of acquisition parameters. Simple to use but powerful, ProteinPilot™ Software 4.0 is complemented by application-specific software to ensure that getting meaningful results is fast and easy.
Longer continuous run times
A user-programmable routine decontaminates the MALDI source to remove matrix deposits, and the heated source mirror is continually cleaned. There’s no more need to break your experimental sequence to keep the instrument running optimally.
Ideal system for reagents
The 5800 System is designed to provide the highest sensitivity and most reproducible results from isobaric-tagging workflows. No modifications or add-ons are required to achieve optimal results.
See information that you’ve been missing
Electrospray mass spectrometers only give you part of the picture. MALDI TOF/TOF data is a perfect compliment to ESI data for more comprehensive, in-depth identification and relative quantitation of proteins in complex samples.
Get the greatest depth of coverage with the LC MALDI workflow
The LC MALDI workflow separates the time constraints of LC from the mass analysis. With your chromatographic run "stored" on a MALDI plate, you can spend as much time as required to get the maximum information from a given region or time point.