Micromass ZQ 4000
All KRSS instruments are thoroughly inspected by manufacturer trained engineers (including all components and parts), cleaned and decontaminated, completely refurbished (defective parts and components are replaced with genuine parts), serviced and bench tested to ensure the equipment meets the manufacturers original specifications - this guarantees quality, performance and reliability at a fraction of the OEM costs.
All instruments are supplied with a comprehensive warranty and optional service contracts to ensure trouble free operation.
- Find Out More
- Air cooled instrument
- Mass Range: 4096 amu
- ESCi Multi-mode ionization enabled
- Small footprint (Width x Height x Depth): 390 mm x 587 mm x 810 mm (15.3 in x 23.1 in x 32.0 in)
- Acquisition using a state-of-the-art Embedded Personal Computer Acquisition System (EPCAS™)
- ZSpray™ dual orthogonal sampling interface provides unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology