Micromass ZQ 2000
Available from KRSS is a refurbished Waters/Micromass ZQ 2000.
Single quadrupole mass spectrometer from Micromass capable of performing up to 32 MS experiments in a single chromatographic run.
- Find Out More
- Air cooled instrument
- Mass Range: 2040 amu
- es+, es-, APCI+, APCI-
- ESCi Multi-mode ionization enabled, allowing scanning on all 4 ionization modes simultaneosly
- Small footprint (Width x Height x Depth): 390 mm x 587 mm x 810 mm (15.3 in x 23.1 in x 32.0 in)
- Acquisition using a state-of-the-art Embedded Personal Computer Acquisition System (EPCAS™)
- ZSpray™ dual orthogonal sampling interface provides unsurpassed sensitivity and ruggedness
- Vertically mounted liquid inlet probes to minimize tube length and peak dispersion
- Software-controlled, integrated syringe pump for easy calibration, tuning and sample infusion
- Software-controlled divert valve/manual injection valve
- Digital control of source gas flow rates
- Differentially pumped vacuum system featuring singular air-cooled, split flow turbomolecular pump technology