AB Sciex 4500 QTRAP
SCIEX customers expect maximum uptime and a system that can easily handle the most difficult matrices. The 4500 Series fulfills those expectations - with new levels of dependability and consistency built into the system.
- The Turbo V Source
- Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
- Find Out More
Unmatched simultaneous quantitative and qualitative analysis
Enhanced selectivity under challenging conditions
The MRM3 workflows enabled by the QTRAP 4500 system provide enhanced quantitative selectivity when high background or challenging co-eluting interferences make standard MRM quantitation difficult.
- Simultaneously quantitate MRMs and perform full scan library searches for non-targeted contaminants
- Achieve up to a 100X increase in full scan sensitivity over triple quads providing an enhanced level of confidence for forensic toxicology applications
- Boost selectivity with quantitative MRM3 workflows - and reduce the need for extensive sample cleanup or labor intensive chromatography methods
- Obtain comprehensive peptide sequence confirmation and simplify MRM assay development for peptide quantitation
The Turbo V Source
Why purchase used refurbished instruments from KRSS
All KRSS instruments are thoroughly inspected by manufacturer trained engineers (including all components and parts), cleaned and decontaminated, completely refurbished (defective parts and components are replaced with genuine parts), serviced and bench tested to ensure the equipment meets the manufacturers original specifications - this guarantees quality, performance and reliability at a fraction of the OEM costs.
With over 50 instruments in stock, covering all major manufacturers KRSS has systems for a variety of application requirements. All instruments are supplied with a comprehensive warranty and optional service contracts to ensure trouble free operation.