Thermo Q Exactive
Now available from KRSS, a used fully refurbished and serviced Thermo Q Eaxctive Hybrid Quadrupole-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer with Nano Spray Ion Source, 3 months warranty and installation.
- Find Out More
- HRAM and full-scan capabilities capture all sample data, all the time, enabling retrospective data analysis without need to re-run samples
- Resolving power up to 140,000 FWHM eliminates isobaric interferences, increasing confidence in results when analyzing samples in complex matrices
- Better than 1ppm mass accuracy in full-scan and all-ion fragmentation (AIF) modes ensures confident compound identification
- Fast scanning at 12hz and spectral multiplexing suited to UHPLC applications
- Rapid polarity switching maximizes information obtained
- AIF and multiple dissociation techniques - in-source CID and HCD - aid in compound identification
- Extended mass range to 6,000m/z enhances detection of singly charged small molecules and biomolecules
- More than four orders of magnitude intrascan dynamic range, along with femtogram-level sensitivity, allow detection of trace-level and high-abundance compounds in the same scan
Greater Confidence for Drug Discovery and Metabolism Studies
- Triple quadruple-equivalent ability to quantify parent compounds and metabolites along with identity confirmation provides greater throughput
- Fast HRAM Orbitrap technology eliminates interferences for high-confidence metabolite structural identification and large-scale profiling of metabolomics and lipidomics samples
- Fast scan-to-scan polarity switching in both MS and MS/MS modes maximizes metabolite detection and identification from a single injection
More Information for Superior Proteomics
- HCD yields superior fragmentation and higher-quality MS/MS spectra compared to CID, improving identifications
- High spectral quality and a wide dynamic range make it possible to identify and quantify proteins other instruments cannot find.
- Quan/qual capability make it easier to transition from proteomic discovery experiments to targeted protein quantification
Highly Specific Environmental and Food Safety Analyses
- Specificity exceeding triple quadruple Q-TOF or Q-Trap levels make this mass spectrometer the preferred quan/qual screening platform
- Data-dependent, full-scan MS/MS capabilities and HRAM data ensure the highest possible confidence in every identification
High-Confidence Quanfirmation for Clinical Research and Forensic Toxicology
- The combination of SRM and HRAM capabilities provides high-confidence quanfirmation of endogenous steroids, drugs of abuse and pain-management therapeutics with ease.
Application-Specific Software for Greater Throughput
- Thermo Scientific™ ExactFinder™, LCQuan™, Mass Frontier™, MetQuest™, MetWorks™, SIEVE™ and TraceFinder™ software are available to speed data analysis.
|Mass Range||50 to 6,000 m/z|
|Mass Accuracy||Internal: <1ppm RMS; External: <3ppm RMS|
|Polar Switching||One full cycle in <1 sec (one full positive mode scan and one full negative mode scan at a resolution setting of 35,000)|
|Sensitivity||Full MS: 500fg Buspirone on column S/N 100:1|
SIM: 50 fg Buspirone on column yields S/N 100:1 or better
|Resolution||140,000 at m/z 200|
|Scan Rates||Up to 12 Hz|