Courses on Offer
Solid Phase Extraction
GC & GC/MS
LC & LC/MS
- Introduction to Clarity - 2 Days (Ref:CL1)
- Advanced Clarity Software - 1 Day (Ref:CL2)
- Introduction to Galaxie/Compass - 2 Days (Ref:GA1)
- Galaxie/Compass Configuration Manager - 1 Day (Ref:GA2)
- Introduction to Star Software - 2 Days (Ref:ST1)
- Advanced Star Software - 1 Day (Ref:ST2)
- Introduction to Chemstation Software - 2 Days (Ref:CS1)
- New Features of Chemstation Software - 1 Day (Ref:CS2)
MS2 - GC/MS Training
Theory & Maintenance of Quadrupole GC/MS/MS
- Location:Cheshire, KRSS UK Facility
- Duration:2 Days
- Manufacturer: Agilent
- Trainer(s):John Dutton/TBC
This two day course is designed to help a user to understand the theory behind GC/MS/MS based on Agilent quadrupole technology. The course has a combined theoretical and hands on practical elements to the understanding and maintenance of a GC/MS/MS triple quadrupole.
- Learning outcomes
- Register Interest
The course is a mixture of classroom and laboratory based learning activity. There are comprehensive lectures with a focus on hands-on training bringing you up to speed quickly. Class size is limited to assure you of the optimum learning experience and maximise your hands-on use of the instrumentation and software.
A unique way of financing the course can accomplished by using outstanding days on a current Multiple Instrument Plan (MIP) or University (UP) service plan. One day of the plan is equivalent to one candidate on a one day course. If you have an existing KRSS service plan other than MIP or UP you could finance these courses by adding further academy days. Alternatively a fixed course fee can be applied.
To introduce delegates to the basic principles and practices of GC/MS/MS triple quadrupole mass spectrometry and to understand how the individual elements interrelate.
- Understand the importance of the instrument environment and the quality of gas/electrical supplies
- Receive guidance on how the different parts of the GC/MS/MS system interrelate
- Learn the strategy for fault diagnosis and correction
- Discover how to use effective maintenance procedures