Courses on Offer
Solid Phase Extraction
GC & GC/MS
LC & LC/MS
- Introduction to Clarity - 2 Days (Ref:CL1)
- Advanced Clarity Software - 1 Day (Ref:CL2)
- Introduction to Galaxie/Compass - 2 Days (Ref:GA1)
- Galaxie/Compass Configuration Manager - 1 Day (Ref:GA2)
- Introduction to Star Software - 2 Days (Ref:ST1)
- Advanced Star Software - 1 Day (Ref:ST2)
- Introduction to Chemstation Software - 2 Days (Ref:CS1)
- New Features of Chemstation Software - 1 Day (Ref:CS2)
SP1 - Taster Courses Training
Introduction to Sample Preparation Techniques
- Location:Cheshire, KRSS UK Facility
- Duration:1 Day
- Manufacturer: Generic
- Trainer(s):John Dutton/TBC
This one day short course is designed to introduce the user to the absolute basics of sample preparation. The course is presented as a series of lectures on the theoretical principles of the classical and modern sample preparation techniques used, with ample opportunity to ask questions.
- Learning outcomes
- Register Interest
Our one day taster short courses provide the most cost effective way of providing an introduction and overview to analytical sampling, chromatographic and spectroscopic techniques used in analytical measurement today.
The courses are classroom based and therefore can be financed at a lower cost. Alternatively if you have a current Multiple Instrument Plan (MIP) or University (UP) service plan you can exchange half a day (per candidate) of the plan for a taster short course. These taster courses are conducted under classroom style learning activity and there are no practical sessions, though practical examples and case studies will be discussed. These taster short days are scheduled throughout the year and open to all. However they are ideal for students who start in September/October so as to give them an ideal background and understanding to sample preparation or a particular analytical technique.
If you have an existing KRSS service plan other than MIP or UP you could finance these courses by adding further academy days.
To introduce delegates to the basic principles of sample preparation and uses in analytical chemistry
- Understand the importance of sample preparation
- Learn theoretical and practical considerations
- Discover the advantages/disadvantages of the different techniques
- Receive guidance on which techniques are most appropriate for your application and matrix