Courses on Offer
Solid Phase Extraction
GC & GC/MS
LC & LC/MS
- Introduction to Clarity - 2 Days (Ref:CL1)
- Advanced Clarity Software - 1 Day (Ref:CL2)
- Introduction to Galaxie/Compass - 2 Days (Ref:GA1)
- Galaxie/Compass Configuration Manager - 1 Day (Ref:GA2)
- Introduction to Star Software - 2 Days (Ref:ST1)
- Advanced Star Software - 1 Day (Ref:ST2)
- Introduction to Chemstation Software - 2 Days (Ref:CS1)
- New Features of Chemstation Software - 1 Day (Ref:CS2)
WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY
KRSS Academy support consists of a broad base of support resources ready to help you maintain productivity in your facility. The academy products include courses, workshops, demonstrations, seminars, conferences, exhibitions, onsite training, e-learning and customised training programs. Additionally, the academy offers application assistance, method development, validation options and consultation to provide a more complete approach to your analytical challenges. The academy offers support from a "taster" training course to a fully supported instrument and application-based scenario.
KRSS’s approach to training is to enable our clients to obtain the maximum understanding of sample preparation, analytical technique, instrumentation, software, and how all these elements link together. With our academy support, you will be able to optimise the performance of your analysis/laboratory, acquiring faster, more reliable and accurate results with minimum instrument downtime or application issues. Don’t delay, support your most important asset - your people.
A Broad Range of Hands-On Learning Experience
The KRSS Academy programme can familiarise new users with a variety of techniques, instruments and software. The more experienced user can enhance their skills on more unfamiliar and latest analytical techniques, instruments and software developments which will accelerate your workplace productivity. Class size is limited to assure you of the optimum learning experience and maximise your hands-on use of the instruments and software.
KRSS Academy support helps your organisation save time and money. Learning activities are not just about the course content, it is also about the delivery. Our courses are delivered by highly experienced and factory-trained specialists and presenters with collectively over 100 years of knowledge. Comprehensive lectures with a focus on hands-on training bring you and your staff up to speed quickly.
- Large, purpose-built Centre of Excellence at Runcorn is centrally located in the UK, which minimises travel time and expenditure.
- Incorporate costing into a service plan (MIP/UP) which simplifies budgeting, provides flexible planning and is easy to track and redeem - totally unique!
- Our courses cover a wider range of topics and techniques (Sample preparation LC/GC/GCMS/LCMS and software) more than any other training company.
- Factory-trained experienced specialists and hands-on/application-oriented programmes offer the highest level of learning activity.
- Non- manufacturer-specific training - unbiased advice as we service all major manufacturers equipment.
- Special pricing advantages on KRSS.