Take your Automated SPE results to new levels with the Reeko Automated Platforms from KRSS:
- No caps required for the SPE cartridge results in lower cost per sample
- Takes different cartridge sizes - 1,3, 6 and 12ml
- Twice as fast as a Gilson Single Probe Aspec
- New technology provides more accurate flow-rates through the cartridge
- Increase reliability/up-time and lower maintenance costs by design (no bending needles or XYZ design)
- User Friendly Interface
- Modular (up to 6 units can be coupled together) - buy a 2 channel system, then add additional "bolt on" 2 channel systems to increase throughput - spread your capital outlay
- WIFI control allowing remote access - no need for the PC to be next to the instrument (control from your desk)
Fotector-02HT has been designed for commercial analytical laboratories requiring large sample preparation throughput, a high degree of automation, and minimum labour costs. It is ideal for the preparation of a large quantity of samples such as food, beverage, soil, water, blood, urine, etc. for trace organic analyses as well as for purity testing. Fotector-02HT can be used for applications such as analysis of pesticide residues, drug residues, food additives, as well as for qualification on regulatory inspections, pharmaceutical and biological tissue sample analysis.
Fotector-02HT offers unattended and continuous automatic processing of 16 or more samples. The modules can also be extended (with additional units) to process up to 256 samples. The system can complete its entire run without human intervention (including replacement of samples and SPE columns), providing a fully automated high throughput unit.
Features & Advantages
|Reeko Feature||Reeko Advantage|
|2 channels operate simultaneously for condition, Loading, rinse, dry, elution||Channels can be extended, expandable up to 32 channels|
|Dual high-precision syringe pumps||Accurate control of the liquid flow rate in each step with high accuracy and high reproducibility.|
|Unique column plunger seal technology||The plunger operates close to the SPE column packing. Therefore the liquid flow rate setting is always the same as the actual liquid flow through the SPE column, this helps avoid the solvent becoming mixed, and ensuring recovery of the sample and Parallelism.|
|Can be used with various sizes of SPE column||1mL, 3mL, 6mL, 12mL extraction columns from a variety of manufacturers can be used to meet your application requirements.|
|Optional sample tubes for variety of specifications||20mL, 80mL etc.|
|Optional collect tubes for variety of specifications||15mL, 60mL etc.|
|Column with a string function||Purification meets the requirements of complex sample matrix.|
- Functional requirements: for food, beverage, water, blood, urine and soil sample trace organics extraction under liquid, solid or semi-solid sample phases, especially the analysis of trace organic compounds in food. It is the best sample preparation device for GC, LC and GC/MS analysis. The Fotector-02HT fully automates the entire process of solid-phase extraction (condition, Sample loading, rinsing, drying and elution).
- Uses two high-precision syringe pumps to achieve six channels simultaneously for condition, sample loading and elution.
- Continuous automatic processing of 16 samples, expandable to 32 channels (up to 256 samples)without human intervention.
- Can be used with a range of extraction column: 1ml, 3ml, 6ml and 12ml etc.
- Eight kinds of organic solvents are available for condition, rinse and elution. All flow pass can be automatically cleaned.
- Column with a string function.
- With automatic nitrogen purge function, dries SPE column on line. In addition, a separate external nitrogen + three-way valve switch to ensure a constant flow rate and continuity with excellent drying effect.
- Pressure (N2)Input: maximum 100 psi; Output: 0 - 20 psi.
- Waste separation: waste collection has three channels which can collect the aqueous waste, organic waste and chlorine related/other organic waste separately.
- The only materials in contact with solvent are stainless steel, Teflon or PEEK.
- Software : Windows-based operating system control software, easy to understand, you can even display the working status in real time, allowing the operator to check progress with a quick glance.
|No. Channels||2 (expandable to 12) up to 6 systems can be linked|
|Column Size||1ml, 3ml, 6ml, 12ml, 20ml|
|Sample/Collection Racks||20-80ml for Sample/15-60ml for Collection/Customisable|
|Motion||Fixed position needle, sample/collection/extraction racks move independently and simultaniously|
|Column Seal||Unique Column Plunger|
|Column String Function||Yes|
|Auto Immuno Affinity Function||Yes|
|Large Volumne Function||Yes|