When your requirements demand more functionality or you want room to upgrade, the SCION 456 easily meets your need. Supporting three injector and four detector positions (including the mass spectrometer) with full independent access, no other GC system provides this capability. Scion 456 GC is the platform for over 50 different configured analyzers for petroleum, petrochemical, and specialty gas application. A staff of highly experienced chromatographers can assist you to build a special analyzer to meet any application need.The perfect GC for many applications that saves space without compromise on functionality and performance. Capacity for 3 injectors , 3 GC detectors plus a mass spectrometer makes the SCION 456 a perfect match for you analyses. A 9 inch touchpad provides direct access to all GC functions and basic tuning.
- Ultimate flexibility/configurability.
- Large capacity, fast ramping oven (150°C/minute)
- Capacity: 3 Injectors, 3 Detectors + MS.
- Full Electronic Flow Control (EFC), up to 21 channels at 0.001psi resolution.
- Large full colour screen, multiple languages supported
- Flexibility to add samplers, valves, valve oven, backflush and column switching capabilities, etc., programmed and controlled and through CompassCDS
Regardless of sample type or throughput, SCION GC’s can provide an automated solution to meet your requirements. Two SCION sampler options are available, the 8400 and 8410. Each can be tailored to meet specific sampling needs and workloads. Third party samplers like TELEDYNE TEKMAR Versa head-space sampler and CTC PAL-xt systems are easily integrated.
- 8400 AutoSampler; 100 sample capacity
- 8410 AutoInjector; low cost, accommodates 2, 5 and 10 ml vials
- dual/duplicate injection