Biodiesel Analyzer identifies and quantifies impurities in biodiesel and provides a complete solution including the sample preparation and the method set-up while achieving excellent reproducibility and resolution.
Biodiesel originating from vegetable oils and animal fats is an alternative fuel source available today and the concern of its production and determination are increased because of its energy security.
Biodiesel is safe, renewable, biodegradable and reduces greenhouse gas emission when it’s burned. Therefore, the analysis of biodiesel becomes vitally important to determine the trace impurities in biodiesel that can affect performance.
- Compliance with the various standard methods (ASTM, EN..)
- Accurate sample preparation method support
- Simple method setup with powerful & easy to use CDS (Chromatography Data System)
- Customized application support with recommended columns and consumables
- Superior cost-effectiveness with optimized analysis efficiency
- Low maintenance cost and long term stability