COSMOS ZAThe COSMOS Zero Air generators produce dry and hydrocarbon-free air, using air from oil-free compressors, to be used as detector gas for GC.
Designed with safety and convenience in mind, this system will eliminating the need for inconvenient high pressure gas cylinders.
This complete turnkey system is engineered with the highest quality components, is easy to install and requires only minimal annual maintenance.
The ergonomic, compact and stackable design makes the Zero Air series the ideal solution for the your GC gas supply.
The reduction of hydrocarbons, including methane to < 0.05 ppm decreases the background noise level and gives the baseline much better stability, considerably increasing detector sensitivity and ensuring precise analytical results.
INCREASED LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The unit only requires connection to a suitable socket and to external source of compressed air. The investment can be paid back in less than one year.
Zero air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Various flow rate : 1.0, 1.5, 3, 6, 15, 30 L/min
- Purity :
- CO < 0.05 ppm
- Pressure : up to 6.5 bar (94 psi)
- External clean and dry air compressor required
- Compact, space-saving modular stackable design
- Comptabile with COSMOS Air Compressor
- LED indicators status (Ready, Warm up, Stand-by, Alarm, Off)
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB/RS232 to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection
|GENERALS INFORMATIONS FOR INLET AIR|
|COSMOS AIR COMPRESSOR||110V||230V|