The PURAIR-34/1 DF has been designed specifically for systems which require a source of Dry Air (Nebulizer/Heating Gas) and Air (Exhaust Gas), such as Shimadzus LCMS-8080.
Pure Air is produced by using a cyclonic water separator filter, submicronic coalescing filter and membrane air dryer, removing moisture and other gases, delivering dry, clean, phthalate free air.
The generator provide two continuous streams of Pure Air from a single plug & play unit. The model is available with an integral oil free compressor, and is extremely quiet in operation.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Pure Air gas produced as standard
Pure Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Complete Plug and Play system specifically designed for the Shimadzu LCMS 8080
- Highly economical source of dry air with low lifetime running costs
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor : no need for external air supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual service indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet double flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when Pure Air supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
|Pure Air flow rate (L/min)|| |
Max Flow rate Nebulizer / Heating gas : 34 L/min
Max Flow rate Exhaust gas : 34 L/min
|Pure air outlet pressure|| |
Max Flow rate Nebulizer / Heating gas : 7.5 bar (110 psi)
Max Flow rate Exhaust gas : 6 bar (90 psi)
|Relative Humidity (max)|| |
|Altitude (max)|| |
2 000 meters
|Particle filtration level|| |
< 0.01 micron
|Water dewpoint|| |
|Phthalates None Suspended Liquids|| |
|Built with air compressor|| |
|Sound level|| |
< 53 dBA
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
43 x 113 x 100 cm (17" x 44" x 39")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
180 / 397
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5 - 25Â°C (41 - 77Â°F)
|Electrical supply|| |
220 V ac/ 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac / 1 ph / 50 - 60 Hz
|Outlet connections|| |
2 x 1/4" (BSP) Female
|Power Consumption|| |
2 760 W