Nitrogen Generators ICP
The Parker domnick hunter CD10 nitrogen gas generator employs robust, field proven technology to meet the complete purge gas requirements of today’s latest Circular Dichroism and ICP instrumentation.
The CD10 generator provides a continuous stream of ultra high purity nitrogen suitable for optic, source and plasma torch purge applications, maximising instrument uptime, productivity and enhancing spectroscopic resolution. The CD10 is extremely quiet in operation and fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply.
- Specifically designed for Circular Dichroism and ICP applications
- Produces a continuous supply of high purity 99.9965% nitrogen 24 hours a day
- Simple to install and operate
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Phthalate-free componentry
|Model||Flow Rate||Purity *||Inlet air @ 8 to 9.9 bar|
(123.3 psi g)
|Delivery Pressure||Integral Compressor|
|L/min||%||L/min||bar g||psi g|
Note: Add suffix ’E’ for 207-253V 50/60Hz ie CD10-0-E
Add suffix ’W’ for 103 -126V 60Hz ieCD10-0-W