High Purity Nitrogen Generators
The Parker domnick hunter nitrogen gas generators employ robust, field proven technology to produce high purity nitrogen for life science, chemical analysis and spectroscopy applications. Flow rates range from 5 to 12.5 lpm, with purities from 99.8 to 99.999%.
The generators provide a continuous stream of high purity nitrogen from a single ’plug & play’ unit. Models are available with and without an integral oil free compressor, are extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design features include economy mode as standard which extends compressor life and significantly reduces on going running costs.
- Complete ’Plug and Play’ system for laboratory applications
- Produces a continuous supply of nitrogen from 99.8% to 99.999% purity
- Integral oil free compressor, with advanced noise reduction technology
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Economy mode as standard, increases compressor life
|Model||Flow Rate||Purity *||Inlet air @ 8 to 9.9 bar|
(116 to 143 psi) **
|Outlet Pressure||Integral Compressor|
|L/min||%||L/min||bar g||psi g|
** Model HPN2-12500 min inlet 9 bar (130 psi)
Note: Add suffix ’E’ for 207-253V 50/60Hz ie. HPN2-7000-E
Add suffix ’W’ for 103 -126V 60Hz ie. HPN2-7000-W
|Ambient Temperature Range||15 - 25°C / 55 - 77°F|
|Inlet Air Quality †||Clean dry compressed air / ISO8573-1:2010 Class 3.2.1|
|Supply Voltage Range||103 - 126V 60Hz / 207 - 253V 50/60Hz|
|Outlet||1/4” Compression Fitting|
|Inlet †||1/4” Compression Fitting|
Weights and Dimensions
|Model||Height (H)||Width (W)||Depth (D)||Weight (with compressor)||Weight (without compressor)|