Z-NesoWith 3 models, 1 l/min to 5 l/min, the Z.NESO Nitrogen range provide a High Purity Nitrogen solution for GC/ICP/TOC instrument.
For the Z.NESO, a heated catalyst oxidises CH4 from the Nitrogen gas flow providing Zero Nitrogen with Total hydrocarbon less than 0.05 ppm.
The Z.NESO is available without or with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). It is extremely compact and quiet in operation.
The generator is controlled using the latest in color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, N2 Flow and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
Utilizing Advanced technology PSA of separating Nitrogen and Oxygen to produce high quality Nitrogen gas on demand 24/7.
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
SECURITY OF SUPPLY
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- Without or with integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Option :
- Oxygen sensor : Online N2 Purity monitoring capability
- Catalyst module : THC < 0.05 ppm
- Auto start
- Fast start-up purity < 60 min
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- - Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- - Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|Compressor||0 (Without)||1 (With)||0 (Without)||1 (With)||0 (Without)||1 (With)|