MAESTRO-DF: The dual flow, specifically designed for the Agilent 6400 & 6500: to meet the drying, sheath, nebulisation and collision gas requirements. The generator provides two continuous streams of nitrogen from a single - plug & play unit.
Available with/or without built in air compressor.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Pure nitrogen gas produced as standard.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor in option : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and Alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when nitrogen supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
Built in compressor
Outlet Flow rate
35 L/min N2 @ 99%
7 bar (101 psi)
83 x 43 x 80 cm
118 / 260
for Drying, sheath/nebulisation gas
200 ml/min N2 @ 99,999%
3 bar (43 psi)
for collision gas
| || || || || |
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5- 25°C (41 - 77°F)
|Air Inlet Quality Requirement (units without compressor)|| |
Dewpoint : -40°C (-40°F)
Particulate : < 1 micron
Oil : < 0.01 mg/m3
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac / 1 ph / 50C 60 Hz
|Inlet/Outlet connections|| |
G 1/4" (BSP) Female