EURUS - LCMS
The nitrogen generator has been specifically designed to meet the gas flow, purity and pressure requirements of LCMS instruments. It can be used also for solvent evaporation.
The Nitrogen generator uses pressure swing adsorption technology (PSA) combined with a pressure management in two steps to produce pure nitrogen gas with a high flow, pressure and purity.
Production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Quick return on investment < 1 year.
No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation.
The 2-stage pressure design allows the two compressors to work at their optimum pressure range which is reducing the stress on the compressors and as result extending the life time of the compressors - which is a considerable saving.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewars.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- High pressure N2 > 8 bar : allows N2 generator to be installed far away from the lab
- Built in with air compressor : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Compact design : can be installed under the bench
- Compressor over temperature alarm
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when N2 supply is not required with external N2 tank
- Unique engineered air treatment and compressor management : guarantees better lifetime for all vital components such as compressors
- Fit with wheels
|Nitrogen flow rate|| |
Max. 20 L/min
Max. 35 L/min
Max. 40 L/min
Max. 55 L/min
|Nitrogen outlet pressure (max)|| |
8 bar (116 psi)
7 bar (101 psi)
|Indicator lights|| |
Power ON, System OK, System error
|Hours run meter|| |
|Ambient operating temperature (max)|| |
10 - 30°C (50 - 86°F)
|Integrated air compressor|| |
|Noise level|| |
< 55 dB
|Electrical requirements/Power supply|| |
230 V / 1820 W
|Outlet connexion|| |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
78 x 51 x 83 cm (31" x 20" x 33")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
~ 125 / ~ 275