EURUS HP-ASEThe nitrogen generator has been specifically designed to meet the gas flow, purity and pressure requirements of ASE extraction systems.
The Nitrogen generator use pressure swing adsorption technology (PSA) combined with a pressure management in two steps to produce pure nitrogen gas with a high flow, pressure and purity. The nitrogen generator, model Eurus High Pressure, the only one on the market working up to 11 bar (159 psi).
Improve analytical instruments performance
Production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by ASE instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders
Quick return on investment < 1 year. No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation. The 2-stage pressure design allows the two compressors to work at their optimum pressure range which is reducing the stress on the compressors and as result extending the life time of the compressors which is a considerable saving.
Nitrogen produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewars.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- High pressure N2 > 11 bar (159 psi)
- Built in with air compressor : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Compact design : can be fit under the bench
- Compressor over temperature alarm
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when N2 supply is not required with external N2 tank
- Unique engineered air treatment and compressor management : guarantees better lifetime for all vital components such as compressors
- Fit with wheels
|Nitrogen Flowrate|| |
Max. 30 L/min
|Nitrogen outlet pressure (max)|| |
11 bar (159 psi)
> 99.5 %
|Indicator lights|| |
Power ON, System OK, System error
|Hours run meter|| |
|Max. ambient operating temperature|| |
10 - 30°C (50 - 86°F)
|Integrated air compressor|| |
|Noise level|| |
< 55 dB
|Electrical requirements/Power supply|| |
230 V / 1820 W
|Outlet connexion|| |
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|| |
78 x 51 x 83 cm
(31" x 20" x 33")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
~ 125 / ~ 275.5