The THYSTER-DF/PEGA dual flow generator has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and pure air needs to supply a LECO PEGASUS 4D GC x GC-TOFMS
Nitrogen is produced by pressure swing absorption (PSA) to remove oxygen, carbon dioxide and water from compressed air and purified air is produced by using a cyclonic water separator filter and submicronic coalescing filter.
The generators provide two continuous streams of Nitrogen and Air from a single plug & play unit. The model is available with an integral oil free compressor, and is extremely quiet in operation.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by the instrument make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Pure Nitrogen/Air gas produced as standard
Nitrogen/Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Complete Plug and Play system specifically designed for the LECO PEGASUS 4D GC x GC-TOFMS
- Configuration :
- Cooling gas : 20 L/min N2 @ 6 bar (87 psi), N2 dewpoint < -60¬°C (-76¬°F)
- Heating gas : 12 - 40 L/min Pure Air @ 6 bar (87 psi)
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor: no need for external air supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when nitrogen supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- 3 ways valve with timer (adjustable) for N2 gas line outlet to have the night quality N2 after a switch off
- Fit with wheels
|Cooling Gas|| |
N2 gas : 20 L/min @ 6 bar (87 psi), N2 dewpoint < -60¬°C (-76¬°F)
|Heating Gas|| |
Pure Air gas : 12† 40 L/min @ 6 bar (87 psi)
|Operating Temperature (min - max)|| |
5- 25¬°C (41 - 77¬°F)
|Relative humidity (max)|| |
80 % Non† Condensing
|Altitude (max)|| |
< 0.1 micron
|Power consumption|| |
|Noise level|| |
54 dB (A) @ 1M
|Outlet connections|| |
2 x G 1/4" (BSP) Female
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50† 60 Hz
110 V ac / 1 ph / 50† 60 Hz
|Dimensions (H x W x D)|| |
113 x 43 x 100 cm (44"x 17" x 39")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
165 / 363.7