THEMISTO MPThe THEMISTO MP dual flow generator has been specifically designed to meet the Nitrogen for plasma support gas monochromator purge and air supply for POP gas or monochromator air purge for MP-AES instrument.
The THEMISTO MP has two operation modes :
Either 25 L/min N2 at 99.5% for organic analysis or 10 L/min N2 at 99.95% for Sulfur analysis with a supporting air supply of up to 36.5 L/min.
The THEMISTO MP is available with integrated oil free air compressor using the Energy Saving Technology mode (EST). Fitted with an oxygen sensor, THEMISTO MP will alert you when N2 purity has been reched.
The Generator is controlled using the latest color touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressures and status of the system with remote access for diagnostic control.
The production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
IMPROVE LABORATORY EFFICIENCY
The relatively high gas volumes required by MP-AES instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
– Quick return on investment < 1 years
– No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation
Nitrogen and Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s
- Intelligent color touch screen to provide simple and user friendly management of all functions of the unit
- Fully regenerative PSA technology
- Complete ’Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Agilent MP-AES
- Two operation modes for Organic or Sulfur analysis
- With integral oil free air compressor
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Fast start-up purity < 30 min
- Audible alarm display and Visual maintenance indication with history log
- Outlet flow indicator, with oxygen sensor fitted
- Energy Saving Technology (EST) :
- - Switch off the compressor when gas supply is not required
- - Allowing low energy consumption and increasing durability of the compressor
- Remote PC monitoring and diagnostic analysis via USB to interface the unit with customer’s PC software (allow to carry out checks and maintenance effectively, only via a remote connection)
- Compact design
- Fit with wheels
|MODELS||THEMISTO – MP|