LC-MS analysers do not all share the same requirements in terms of flow rate, pressure and purity of the gases needed for their operation.
Available in 2 models :
MAESTRO-TF / Maestro-TF-HF : The triple flow, specifically designed to supply Curtain, Source & Exhaust gases with dry air and nitrogen for ABI SCIEX LCMS instruments.
The generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet / outlet pressure, N2/Air Flow and status of the system.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Pure Nitrogen/Air gas produced as standard
Nitrogen/Air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor as an option guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when nitrogen supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
Built in compressor
Outlet Flow rate
(H x W x D)
12 L/min N2 for curtain gas
5.5 bar (80 psi)
113 x 43 x 100 cm
(45" x 17" x 39")
160 / 352
24 L/min Dry Air for source gas
7.6 bar (110 psi)
8 L/min Dry Air for exhaust gas
4.2 bar (61 psi)
18 L/min N2 for curtain gas
4.1 bar (54 psi)
26 L/min Dry Air for source gas
7.6 bar†(110 psi)
25 L/min Dry Air for exhaust gas
4.1 bar†(54 psi)
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5 - 25¬°C (41 - 77¬°F)
|Air Inlet Quality Requirement†(units without compressor)|| |
Dewpoint : -40¬°C (-40¬°F)
Particulate : < 1 micron
Oil : < 0.01 mg/m3
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac / 1 ph / 50 - 60 Hz
|Inlet / Outlet connections|| |
G 1/4" (BSP) Female