LC-MS analysers do not all share the same requirements in terms of flow rate, pressure and purity of the gases needed for their operation.
MAESTRO-DF/EVOQ-TQ : The dual flow generator has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and dry air needs to supply the Bruker EVOQ triple quadrupole Mass Spectrometer.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced as standard
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology ; reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor in option : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and Alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when nitrogen supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
Built in compressor
Outlet Flow rate
32 L/min N2 @ 99%
5.5 bar (80 psi)
113 x 43 x 100 cm
160 / 352
50 L/min AIR, dewpoint < -20°C (-4°F)
(45" x 17" x 39")
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5°C 25°C (41 °C 77°F)
|Air Inlet Quality Requirement (units without compressor)|| |
Dewpoint : -40°C (-40°F)
Particulate : < 1 micron
Oil : < 0.01 mg/m3
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac / 1 ph / 50°C 60 Hz
|Inlet/Outlet connections|| |
G 1/4" (BSP) Female