The MAESTRO-8050/1 is a dual flow generator, which has been specifically designed to meet the nitrogen and dry air needs to supply the Shimadzu LCMS 8045, 8050, 8060.
The generator is built with two internal air compressors as standard, and is extremely quiet in operation.
The configuration allows users to change the flow ratio of nitrogen and dry air from the touch screen display, such that the total flow is 25L/min, split between nitrogen and dry air.
The Generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Improve laboratory efficiency
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders.
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced as standard
Clean dry air and nitrogen gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Security of supply
Integral oil free air compressor guarantees continuous gas supply, independent of in house compressed air supply.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Fully regenerative PSA technology : reduced risk of gas contamination and phthalate free
- Complete ’Plug and Play’ system specifically designed for the Shimadzu LCMS-8045, 8050, 8060
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor: no need for external air supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet double flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when gas supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
|Outlet flowrate (L/min)|| |
Max Flow Rate up to 25 L/min of Air & Nitrogen combined
|Outlet pressure|| |
6.9 bar (100 psi)
|max. Relative Humidity|| |
|Max. Altitude|| |
2 000 meters
|Particle filtration level|| |
< 0.01 micron
|Water dewpoint|| |
|Phtalates none suspended Liquids|| |
|Built with in compressor|| |
|Sound level|| |
< 53 dBA
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
43 x 83 x 80 cm (17" x 32" x 32")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
120 / 264.5
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5 - 25°C (41 - 77°F)
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac/ 1 ph / 50 - 60 Hz
|Outlet connections|| |
2x 1/4" (BSP) Female
|Power Consumption|| |
1 610 W