i-FLOW-H2 STATIONThe F-DGSi Hydrogen gas station high flow serie i-FLOW-H2 STATION is able to generate up to 10 L/min Hydrogen with purity better than 99.9999% and pressure up to 16 bar (232 psi).
The i-FLOW-H2 STATION 10L (3 modules of 3.3 L/min) includes the new long life multilayer electrolytic cell with polymeric membrane (PEM) using distilled water. The innovative gas drying system with automatic regeneration ensures the maximum grade of hydrogen purity, and is completely maintenance-free and allows continuous operation, 24 hours a day. The on-board processor constantly control the operating parameters to guarantee full safety. The touch-screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all unit functions.
Improved chromatograph result
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column. Hydrogen as a carrier gas is faster and more sensitive than the more-expensive helium. Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The gas generator station allows safe of use where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited. The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions.
The gas generator station can be installed in the laboratory, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- High capacity of H2 gas
- Flow rate up to 3 x 3300 cc/min
- Innovative gas drying system with automatic regeneration : No maintenance is required
- New long multilayer PEM cell
- Smart humidity safe guard
High purity : >99.99999% ( O2 < 0.1 ppm; H2 dewpoint < -70°C (-94°F))
- Pressure up to 12 bar (174 psi), on request 16 bar (232 psi)
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen : with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flow rate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232/RS485, USB, LAN to interface the unit with customer/s PC software (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics).
- Internal water tank level of 1.2L electronically controlled (when needed it is filled from external tank automatically by only a single tube)
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
i-FLOW-H2 STATION 10L
|Electrolytic cell|| |
New multilayer cell (PEM technology)
|H2 purity|| |
> 99.99999% (02 < 0.1 ppm, dewpoint H2O < -70°C (-94°F))
|Outlet pressure|| |
1 - 12 bar (14 - 174 psi), 16 bar (232 psi) on request
|H2 dryer|| |
Innovative double column dryer system without maintenance
|H2 flow rate cc/min (max)|| |
3 x 3300
|USB, RS485, RS232|| |
|Parallel mode capability, Automatic water tank refill, Fill canister function|| |
Deionized, ASTM II, < 0.1uS
|Supply pressure (Min)|| |
-0.2 bar (-3 psi)
|Supply pressure (Max)|| |
1 bar (14 psi)
|Supply flow rate (Min - Max)|| |
0.2 L/min - 1.5 L/min
|Internal water tank capacity|| |
|External water tank capacity|| |
|Power supply connection type|| |
3 x wires 4mm 3 (2 wire + ground)
|Power supply voltage|| |
90 - 260 V ac Single phase
|Power supply current (max)|| |
51 A - 115 V ac / 24 A - 230 V ac
59 x 164 x 81 cm (23" x 64" x 32")
|Net weight (kg/lbs) (water tank empty)|| |
< 180 / < 397
|Hydrogen outlet|| |
3 x 1/8"
|Water inlet|| |
3 x Quick release push-in fitting