The SD-H2 series use :
The latest polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) technology to produce pure hydrogen
A static dryer, maintenance free to dry the H2 gas to increase the purity
The exclusive, electronically-controlled gas/liquid separator, automatic checking for internal leaks whenever starting the unit, and constant control of operating parameters, guarantee maximum safety.
The touch-screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all functions on the unit.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited.
The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen : with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flowrate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics).
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
|H2 flow rate cc/min|| |
|H2 purity|| |
> 99.9995% (O2 < 1 ppm, H2O dewpoint < -20°C (-4°F))
|Delivery pressure|| |
10 bar max (145 psi)
|Internal water tank|| |
2.3 liters with electronic level control
|Water quality|| |
Deionised, ASTM II, < 0.1μ
|Temperature range|| |
From 5 to 35°C (41 - 95°F)
|LCD touch screen|| |
Resolution 128 x 64 Touch screen with (operating parameters, system status, alarms)
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
30 x 43 x 43 cm (11.8³ x 16.9³ x 16.9³)
|Outlet ports|| |
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
18 / 39.5
|Power consumption|| |
|Power supply|| |
100 - 240 V ac / 50 - 60 Hz
|Electrical cable connection|| |