The RACK-WM-H2-3300 series use:
- The latest polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) technology to produce pure hydrogen.
- The exclusive double gas column dryer regeneration system to eliminate all down time for maintenance that is typical of other systems on the market, guaranteeing the best hydrogen purity at all times.
The touch screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all functions on the unit.
Improved chromatograph result
The use of hydrogen as a carrier gas allows lower temperature elution, thus extending the life of the chromatograph column. Hydrogen as a carrier gas is faster and more sensitive than the more-expensive helium. Run time savings of 25% to 35% without a decline in resolution.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited. The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flowrate, water quality, water level, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 or RS485 to interface the unit with customer’’s PC software (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics)
- Internal water tank level of 1.2L electronically controlled (when needed it is filled from external tank automatically by only a single tube)
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Capabilities allowing to work in parallel mode
|Electrolytic cell|| |
|H2 purity|| |
†† †> 99.99999% (O2 <0.1 ppm, dewpoint H2O < -75°C (-103°F))
|Outlet pressure|| |
1 - 12 bar (14 - 174 psi), 16 bar (232 psi) on request
|H2 dryer|| |
Innovative double column dryer system without maintenance
|H2 flow rate cc/min (max)|| |
|USB, RS485, RS232|| |
|Parallel mode capability, Automatic water tank refill, Fill canister function|| |
Deionized, ASTM II, < 0.1μ
|Supply pressure (Min)|| |
-0.2 bar (-3 psi)
|Supply pressure (Max)|| |
1 bar (14 psi)
|Supply flow rate (Min, Max)|| |
0.2 L/min, 1.5 L/min
|Internal water tank capacity|| |
|External water tank capacity|| |
5 or 10 L
|Power supply connection type||† |
Double 4 pole connector
|Power supply||† |
|Power supply current (max)||† |
Standard 5U RACK - 40 cm deep
|Net weight† (kg/lbs) (water tank empty)|| |
< 75 / < 55.1
|Hydrogen outlet|| |
|Water inlet|| |
Quick release push-in fitting