The LC-H2 series use :
The latest polymer electrolyte membrane (PEM) Technology to produce pure hydrogen.
A desiccant cartridge which can be refill or replaced by a new one.
The exclusive, electronically-controlled gas/liquid separator, automatic checking for internal leaks whenever starting the units and constant control of operating parameters, guarantee maximum safety.
The touch screen LCD interface provides simple and user-friendly management of all functions on the unit.
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The very limited internal volume (less than 50 ml) allows safe use of the gas generators where the use of cylinders is risky or prohibited.
The application of tested safety technologies stops the unit in the event of leaks or malfunctions.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- Patented gas/water separator electronically controlled
- LCD touch screen : with indication in real time : H2 outlet pressure, H2 flowrate, water quality, water level, cartridge saturation, system status with auto-diagnostics of breakdown with alarms
- Water tank protected and filtered
- Automatic checking for internal leaks to guarantee maximum safety
- Remote PC monitoring in standard via RS232 and RS485 in option (allow the end user to be connected with the manufacturer for remote diagnostics).
|H2 flow rate cc/min|| |
|H2 purity|| |
99.9995 % (O2 < 1 ppm, dewpoint H2O < -55Â° (-67Â°F))
|Delivery pressure|| |
7 bar (101 psi)
|H2 dryer|| |
Replaceable dessicant column
|Internal water tank|| |
|Temperature range|| |
From 5 - 35Â°C (41 - 95Â°F) and humidity 80% to 25Â°C (77Â°F)
|LCD touch screen|| |
Resolution 128 x 64 touch screen with (operating parameters, system status, alarms)
|Water quality|| |
Deionised, ASTM II, < 0,1 ÂμS
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
25 x 30 x 32 cm (10â€³ x 12â€³ x 12â€³)
|Outlet port|| |
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
6.5 / 14.33
|Power consumption|| |
|Power supply|| |
90 - 240 V ac / 50 - 60 Hz