Dry Air Generators
The Parker domnick hunter G8 and G9 dry air generators employ robust, field proven technology to produce high purity dry air suitable for spectroscopy applications.
The G8 and G9 generators provide a continuous stream of dry air from a single ’plug & play’ unit, are extremely quiet in operation and are fully approved for use by major instrumentation manufacturers.
Innovative design and technology facilitate maximum instrument uptime, attractive return on investment and proven analytical performance, eliminating the need for other modes of supply.
- Ideal for analytical instruments that require ultra dry air
- Eliminate inconvenient and potentially dangerous nitrogen cylinders
- Integral oil free compressor, with noise reduction technology
- Produces a continuous supply of clean dry air 24 hours a day
- Compact, reliable with minimal operator attention and maintenance
- Phthalate-free componentry
|Model||Flow Rate||Purity *||Delivery Pressure||Integral Compressor|
|L/min||%||bar g||psi g|
Add suffix ’W’ for 103 -126V 60Hz ie G8010-W
|Ambient Temperature Range||5 - 45°C|
41 - 113°F
|Supply Voltage Range||103 - 126V 60Hz / 207 - 253V 50/60Hz|
|Outlet||1/4” Compression Fitting|
Weights and Dimensions
|Model||Height (H)||Width (W)||Depth (D)||Weight (with compressor)|