The F-DGSi’’s FT-IR Purge Gas generators is specifically designed for use with FT-IR spectrometers to provide a purified purge and air bearing gas supply from compressed air.
The unit provides instruments with CO2 free compressed air at less than -70°C (-94°F) dewpoint with no suspended impurities larger than 0.01 micron 24 hours/day, 7 days/week.
The generator is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, inlet/outlet pressures.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
Better detector performance
The FT-IR Purge gas generator generates cleaner background spectra in a shorter period of time and more accurate analysis by improving the signal-to-noise ratio.
FT-IR purge gas produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when FT-IR supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
|Flow rate (max)|| |
|Outlet pressure (max)|| |
5.5 bar (80 psi)
|CO2 level|| |
< 1 ppm
|H2O Dewpoint|| |
|Ambient temperature (min °C max)|| |
5- 25°C (41 - 77°F)
|Built with in Air Compressor|| |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
43 x 83 x 80 cm (17" x 33" x 31")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
115 / 253.5
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
|110 V ac / 1 ph / 50 60 Hz|
|Outlet connections|| |
G 1/4" (BSP) Female