The F-DGSi’’s CO2 free air generators are some of the smallest and most efficient CO2 purifier systems for laboratory use, utilising a CO2 removal air dryer to remove CO2 less than 1 ppm.
This CO2 free air station is controlled using the latest in HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time.
Increased laboratory efficiency
A constant, uninterrupted gas supply of guaranteed purity eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders and reduces the amount of instrument re-calibrations required.
The unit only requires connection to a suitable socket for model with integrated compressor .
The investment can be paid back in less than one year.
CO2 fee air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the need for high pressure cylinders.
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on or under a bench, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere.
- HMI touch screen technology to display the process in real time, including process variables
- Integral oil free compressor : fully secure supply
- Quiet thanks to the Soundproofed compressor box and anti-vibration features
- Auto start
- Audible and alarm display with help menu and history log
- Visual maintenance indication with alarm and history log
- Outlet flow indicator
- Energy saving Mode : Enables the compressor to switch off when CO2 free dry Air gas supply is not required
- Remote access to screen using internet via USB port.
- Fit with wheels
|Air flow rate (L/min)|| |
|Air outlet pressure|| |
6 bar (87 psi)
|Total CO2 out|| |
< 1 ppm
|Water dewpoint|| |
|Integrated oil free air compressor|| |
|Sound level|| |
< 50 dBA
|Max. power|| |
|Dimensions (W x H x D)|| |
34 x 77 x 69 cm (13" x 30" x 27")
|Weight (kg/lbs)|| |
58 / 128
52 / 114.5
| || |
|Ambient Temp range|| |
5 - 25°C (41 - 77°F)
|Air Inlet Pressure|| |
Up to 8 bar (116 psi)
|Air Inlet Quality Requirement |
(units without compressor)
Dewpoint : -40°C (-40°F)
Particulate : < 1 micron
Oil : < 0.01 mg/m3
|Electrical Supply|| |
220 V ac / 1 ph / 50 Hz
110 V ac/ 1 ph / 50 - 60Hz
|Inlet / Outlet connections|| |
G 1/4" (BSP) Female