STREAMThe Membrane Nitrogen generator has been developed to meet specific requirements in terms of flow, purity and pressure for LC-MS applications. It can also be used for the evaporation of solvents in samples being analysed.
The simple high efficiency membrane technology allows the separation of nitrogen from the other components of the compressed air inlet.
The relatively high gas volumes required by LCMS instruments make cylinder supply inappropriate for such applications. A constant, uninterrupted gas supply eliminates interruptions of analyses to change cylinders
IMPROVE ANALYTICAL INSTRUMENTS PERFORMANCE
Production of a constant flow of gas improves the consistency of the analysis results and hence reproducibility.
– Quick return on investment < 1 year
– No gas cylinder rental bottles, no price inflation
Nitrogen and dry air produced at low pressure and ambient temperature removes the hazards associated with high pressure cylinders and liquid Dewar’s
Gas generators can be installed in the laboratory, on the wall, eliminating the need for long gas lines from cylinders secured elsewhere. No power supply is require.
- Flow rate available : 40, 80, 120 L/min
- Low pressure loss : max 1 bar (14 psi)
- Wall mounted installation : save space in the lab
- No noise : No mechanical parts moving
- No need of electricity supply
- Low maintenance : only to replace the filters once per year
- Gas saving mode : the unit stops automatically when nitrogen is not required
|FACTOR OF CORRECTION|