NDCThe NDC CO2-free air dryer purifies your compressed air network to provide a continuous supply of clean, dry (-70°C PDP) and CO2-free (< 1ppm) air. It allows the replacement of bottles of nitrogen or oxygen at high pressure.
The unit is very compact, save the space in the lab, silent, and easy to install.
The NDC can inform you when the service is due via the display screen.
– The use of air without CO2 reduces significantly noise from background for techniques such as FT-IR
– Protects sensitive optics and air bearings from moisture
– Tested and approved by most TOC and FT-IR manufacturers
SIMPLE INSTALLATION AND ECONOMIC
By producing clean, dry air from an existing compressed air system, you save money compared to using bottles
The use of treated compressed air provides good instrument air quality, eliminating the need to change laboratory high pressure bottles.
- Air quality obtained
- CO2 < 1 ppm
- Particles < 1 μ
- Compact, lightweight design
- Patented PSA Technology
- Complete repressurization which means that there is no pressure fluctuation
- Quiet operation
- The new exhaust silencers significantly reduce the sound level of the dryer (< 60dB(A)).
- Easy maintenance
- Less than 15 minutes.
- PLC screen
- Dryer status, maintenance indication with alarm display