KRSS response to COVID-19
In response to the current COVID-19 situation, we would like to assure customers who still require our services to keep their companies open (including but not limited to NHS, Water Treatment and Food/Beverage production) we are fully operational and ready to support you in your work as normal. If you need parts or support please contact us by phone, email or via chat on our website (our technical sales team are online and ready to help).
Our manufacturer-trained Mass Spec, Chromatography and Gas Generator engineers are on standby and can provide onsite or remote support via Teams, FaceTime, GoToMeeting, Skype and Teamviewer for all leading manufacturers including Waters/Micromass, Agilent/Varian, Bruker, Thermo and AB Sciex.
As a company, our first priority is the health and safety of our employees, their families and our community. The KRSS group are closely monitoring the World Health Organization: WHO website and Government guidelines during this critical time. As COVID-19 continues to grow in impact and seriousness, we would like to assure our customers and staff that we are doing all we can to minimise the disruption to our operations while being as vigilant as possible.
Here are some steps we are taking and some information you might find useful:
KRSS Offices Globally:
- Remote working where possible. We hope that by separating our staff we will prevent a full-scale outbreak which could cause major disruption to our operations. Please note that our Southern office is now closed until further notice.
- Social distancing. Where staff are required to attend an office to carry out their duties we are asking them to observe social distancing as well as moving desks and reducing the number of people permitted in an area at once..
- Visitors are discouraged in order to protect our staff, however, if they do need to visit an office they are required to fill in a screening form 48 hours before arrival.
- We are enforcing government guidelines by instructing anyone who exhibits any symptoms associated with the virus to self-isolate for 14 days.
- Increased sanitization - Employees are required to clean their hands with antibacterial gel on arrival before starting work and signage on washing hands has been displayed throughout KRSS and sister companies.
- All staff are taking their laptops home each night.
- As a company, we have developed, implemented and circulated an internal COVID-19 Policy & Contingency Plan.
Face to Face Meetings:
- KRSS Ltd, along with our sister companies (Chromatography Direct, Inte-Gen and KRSS Europe BV.) are limiting meetings to those which are business-critical.
- When possible we are helping customers perform routine tasks themselves using video calling software and conducting meetings remotely with Teams, Skype, GoTo Meeting, FaceTime and WhatsApp.
- TeamViewer allows us to provide instant assistance. By remotely connecting to a customer’s PC, we can troubleshoot software and method problems and easily diagnose instrument symptoms to get the system back up and running as quickly as possible. All TeamViewer versions use full encryption based on 2048bit RSA private/public key exchange and 256 Bit AES session encoding. For more information on security, click here and to download the latest version follow this link
- KRSS engineers are taking every precaution when making visits and continue to do everything they can to get people up and running as quickly as possible.
Unfortunately the coronavirus situation is changing daily and no-one knows what tomorrow will bring in updated government guidelines, KRSS Ltd remains dedicated to helping you keep your laboratory running while protecting you and our employees. Please monitor our website (www.krssltd.com) and social media channels for the latest updates.
If you have any concerns or questions about any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: +44(0)161 2410040