KRSS CSP - Clinical Support Plan
KRSS have set up a team of Clinical Application scientists with over 60 years’ experience working in clinical laboratories. This means we can now offer clinical application support at affordable prices as well as developing new automated methods in many clinical application areas which can then be offered to our CSP customers as part of their contract.
Support offered includes but is not limited to:
- Method transfer from older methods (such as LC-ECD) to newer LCMSMS ones
- Trouble shooting and optimisation of existing methods
- Method validation to regulatory standards including CPA
- Set up of new applications (including the supply of relevant consumables) (chargeable)
The NEW CSP plans can also be used for service support of your Mass Spec and Chromatography equipment. This enables you to cover multiple instruments and technologies under one contract reducing service costs and align contract renewal dates. Cover clinical application support as well as service support on multiple manufacturers’ instruments (eg. Waters, Varian, Agilent, AB-Sciex, Thermo etc) and multiple technologies (eg. HPLC, LCMS, GCMS, Maldi TOF etc) from one supplier.
- How does it work?
- Who are KRSS?
- Preferential labour rates
- No charge for travel or expenses
- Days purchased can be used for clinical application support as well as on breakdowns, PM service, training or relocation on any machine listed
- Unused days can be carried over on contract renewal
- Free e-mail and telephone support
- Preferential pricing on parts & consumables used
- Available in blocks of 5, 10 and 20 day packages
- 48 hour response time on breakdowns
How does it work?
Choose either a 5, 10 or 20 day plan and provide a list of the instruments you wish to cover. When you need support, training, service or relocation; just call KRSS and the time used will be deducted from your plan.
What happens if I use up all my days before the end of the service agreement?
If you use up all your plan within the first year you can add additional days.
What happens if I don’t use up all my days before the end of the service agreement?
If you don’t manage to use all your days simply take out another plan for the following year and your un-used days will be carried over.
Additional days free of charge
In addition if you purchase a 10 day plan we will give you ONE EXTRA day for FREE, if you purchase a 20 day plan we will give you THREE EXTRA days for FREE.
Who are KRSS?
KRSS Ltd is the fastest growing independent Mass Spec and Chromatography sales and service company in the UK/Europe & Asia - offering service, instruments and consumables to the pharmaceutical, environmental, forensic, life sciences, food, biotechnology, clinical and academic markets.
Our technical team has over 25 years’ experience in Mass Spec, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC, allowing us to develop an unrivalled technical expertise and market understanding. All KRSS engineers are manufacturer trained. This level of expertise enables them to offer an unrivalled personalised solution for consolidated instrument service, providing our customers a convenient, cost effective plan for all manufacturers’ instruments. Backed by quality spare parts KRSS offer sales, service and support for the complete LCMS/GCMS and HPLC/ GC system.
CSP is a trademark of KRSS Ltd.