Used Varian GC/MSMS Mass Spectrometer
Available from KRSS a used fully refurbished Varian Triple Quad 1200L, 3800 GC and 8400 Autosampler with installation and 6 months warranty included.
The Varian 1200L MS provides the highest level of flexibility and triple quadrupole performance in an affordable, easy-to-use system. The complete system with autosampler and workstation guarantees success with today’s applications and still includes valuable, upgrade paths for future needs.
The Varian 1200 GC/MS system comes standard with a vacuum interlock, allowing easy access to the ion volumes, without breaking vacuum, and use of Direct Insertion Probes (DIP), and Direct Exposure Probes (DEP) without disconnecting the GC.
Three modes of ionization are available on the 1200 GC/MS. Electron Ionization and Chemical Ionization are standard with the instrument, and the Townsend Discharge device can be added as an option.
The 1200L offers all the performance specifications of the 1200, plus a mass range to 1500 u and the ability to switch quickly between the GC interface and optional LC interface. For solid sample introduction, add the Direct Insertion Probe or the Direct Exposure Probe.
- Scan modes: Q1MS, Q3MS, Precursor (Parent), Product (Daughter), Neutral Loss, Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM), Single Reaction Monitoring (SRM), Multiple Reaction Monitoring (MRM)
- Ionization modes: Electron Ionization (EI) or positive/negative Chemical Ionization (CI)
- Source: EI/CI source with vacuum interlock for quick change of ion volumes; entrance hexapole isolates source contaminants from mass filter
- Source temperature: independent control, 20 °C to 300 °C with 350 °C for bake-out
- Filament: single, 50 to 950 µA
- Electron energy: 20 eV, 70 eV or 150 eV
- Mass filters: quadrupole with preand post-filters; lensless design maximizes transmission efficiency
- Collision cell: 180° curved path with pre- and post-filter region; long path ensures high dissociation efficiency
- Mass range: 10 to 800u for the 1200; 10 to 1500u for the 1200L
- Scan rate: 500, 1250, 3000 or 6000 u/sec
- Resolution: 0.7u at 1250 u/sec or 0.5u at 500 u/sec
- EI linear dynamic range: >105 (compound dependent)
- Mass axis stability: ±0.1u over 24 hours
- Transfer line temperature: independent control; 20 °C to 350 °C
- Manifold temperature: independent control; 20 °C to 75 °C
- Ion detector: positive or negative ions, constant 5 kV post acceleration voltage
- Carrier gas flow: 8 mL maximum
- Turbomolecular pump: dual stage, 185/180 L/sec He, air cooled
- Power Requirements: 100-240 Vac, 50/60 Hz ±3 Hz, 1500 VA
- Humidity: 20% to 80% relative humidity (without condensation)
- Temperature: 15 °C to 30 °C
KRSS Ltd offer high quality pre-owned Mass Spec, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC systems allowing affordable entry into a rapidly developing market.
All KRSS instruments are thoroughly inspected by manufacturer trained engineers (including all components and parts), cleaned and decontaminated, completely refurbished (defective parts and components are replaced with genuine parts), serviced and bench tested to ensure the equipment meets the manufacturers original specifications - this guarantees quality, performance and reliability at a fraction of the OEM costs.
With over 50 instruments in stock, covering all major manufacturers KRSS has systems for a variety of application requirements. All instruments are supplied with a comprehensive warranty and optional service contracts to ensure trouble free operation.