DataApex Clarity CE Extension
The Clarity CE is an optional Extension for the Clarity Chromatography Station (from version 2.4.4). The Clarity Chromatography Station can acquire data from any Capillary Electrophoresis system with standard analog output. CE mode is selectable for any Clarity Instrument. CE Extension is compatible also with Clarity Offline software. CE module provides specific terminology, evaluation by time corrected area and peak identification by peak start or end (additionally to peak apex).
The CE Extension provides three main changes comparing ro the standard Clarity version.
- CE specific terminology
- Evaluation by time corrected area
- Peak identification by peak start or end (additionally to peak apex).
- Additional calculations
CE specific terminology
The terms used in chromatography mode were substituted by those used in CE CE terms substitution:
|Default mode||CE mode|
|Retention time (RT)||Migration Time (MT)|
|Flow Rate||Power supply|
Method Setup allows a user to adjust the Capillary Setting:
- Total Capillary Length
- Length of the capillary.
- Effective Capillary Length
- Effective capillary length from injection end to the detector position
- Separation Voltage
- Separation voltage. Allows you to enter also negative values
- Reference Peak Mobility
- Effective mobility of the EOF reference peak.
The Result Table contains additional columns containing calculations:
- Apparent Mobility
- Effective Mobility
See the CE Extension manual to overview all functions and calculation formulas.