|Micromass/Waters Services||Used Micromass/Waters Mass Spectrometers/HPLC/GC Instruments||Request Quote|
- MSMS (Triple Quad) support for: Quattro 1, Quattro 2, Quattro LC, Quattro Ultima/Ultima PT, Quattro Premier and Quattro Premier XE
- TOF machines including: LCT, LCT Premier XE, Q-Tof1, Q-Tof2, Q-Tof Ultima, Q-Tof Global, Q-Tof Premier, GCT and GCT Premier
- Single Quad support for: Platform LC, LCZ, ZMD and ZQ models
- Maldi support for Maldi MX, Maldi R & L - Laser replacement service available
- Chromatography support for: Analytical systems including Alliance 2690/2695, 2790/2795, 600 Series...
Prep systems including 2525/2545 pumps with 2767, 2700 Autosamplers, 2996 DAD, 2487 UV....
- Tailor made contracts to suit individual requirements, including IQ/OQ
- Service and support for CTC autosamplers
- Contract available with noise reduction option
- Decommissioning, relocation and installation options
- Mass Spec Workstations with built in noise reduction designed for Waters/Micromass systems
- Also available - specialist support for ABI/AB Sciex, Thermo, Varian & Agilent Mass Spectrometers and all HPLC and GC systems
KRSS Ltd is the fastest growing independent Mass Spec and Chromatography sales and service company in the UK/Europe & Asia - offering service, instruments and consumables to the pharmaceutical, environmental, forensic, life sciences, food, biotechnology, clinical and academic markets.
Our technical team has over 25 years’ experience in Mass Spec, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC, allowing us to develop an unrivalled technical expertise and market understanding. In addition all KRSS engineers are manufacturer trained. This level of expertise enables them to offer an unrivalled personalised solution for consolidated instrument service, providing our customers a convenient, cost effective plan for all manufacturers’ instruments.
All our service plans are supported by quality spare parts. This provides customer peace of mind, ensuring results are not compromised.
If you have not considered KRSS before then give us a call on +44 (0)161 2410040 and make a change today!
Waters Alliance 2695 HPLC System & 2996 Detector
Waters Alliance 2695 & 2487 Detector
Waters 2487 Dual Wavelength UV Detector
Waters 996 DAD
Waters 486 UV detector
Waters Alliance 2790
Micromass LCT TOF Mass Spectrometer
Micromass Quattro Micro
Micromass ZQ 4000
Micromass ZQ 2000
Available from KRSS is a refurbished Waters/Micromass ZQ 2000.
Single quadrupole mass spectrometer from Micromass capable of performing up to 32 MS experiments in a single chromatographic run.
Micromass QTof 2
Micromass LCT TOF
Micromass Quattro Ultima
Micromass Quattro LC
Waters GCT Premier
Micromass GCT TOF Mass Spectrometer
Waters 3100 Mass Detector
Implementing MS-directed purification enables chemists to double throughput over and above production with traditional purification techniques.
Micromass Q-Tof API
Waters Q-Tof Premier
Waters Xevo TQ MS
Waters Acquity TQD System
Micromass Quattro Ultima PT
Waters Alliance 2795 HPLC
Waters 474 Fluorescence Detector
Waters nanoACQUITY UPLC
Waters Synapt G2
Available from KRSS a used fully refurbished and service Waters Synapt G2 System with Control PC and optional NanoACQUITY.
The Waters Synapt G2 is ideal for qualitative and more recently combined qualitative and quantitative workflows.
Waters LCT Premier