- LCMS and GCMS support including 320, 325, 1200 triple quads and GCMS 3400/3800 with Saturn 2000 and 220, 240 ion traps
- Complete HPLC and GC service including ProStar HPLC and PrepStar HPLC systems/modules and GC systems including 3400, 3800, 3900, 430 and 450
- Tailor made contracts to suit individual requirements, including IQ/OQ
- Service and support for CTC autosamplers
- Contract available with noise reduction option
- Decommissioning, relocation and installation options
- Mass Spec Workstations with built in noise reduction designed for Varian systems
- Also available - specialist support for ABI/AB Sciex, Micromass/Waters, Thermo & Agilent Mass Spectrometers and all HPLC and GC systems
KRSS Ltd is the fastest growing independent Mass Spec and Chromatography sales and service company in the UK/Europe & Asia - offering service, instruments and consumables to the pharmaceutical, environmental, forensic, life sciences, food, biotechnology, clinical and academic markets.
Our technical team has over 25 years’ experience in Mass Spec, LCMS, GCMS, HPLC and GC, allowing us to develop an unrivalled technical expertise and market understanding. In addition all KRSS engineers are manufacturer trained. This level of expertise enables them to offer an unrivalled personalised solution for consolidated instrument service, providing our customers a convenient, cost effective plan for all manufacturers’ instruments.
All our service plans are supported by quality spare parts. This provides customer peace of mind, ensuring results are not compromised.
If you have not considered KRSS before then give us a call on +44 (0)161 2410040 and make a change today!
Varian 310 UV/VIS detector
Varian 350 Refractive Index Detector
Varian Analytical to prep systems
With over 20 years employed experience with Varian, our specialists are able to offer used systems in a variety of configurations available from £9,950.
Varian Prepstar SD-1 System
Varian Saturn 2200/3800
Varian 1200/3800 GCMS with CombiPAL